Family Physicians
4154 River Rd
Bldg 2
East China, MI 48054
810-329-6677
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  In response to upset's post  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2013

this person's explanation is not the truth. The office explained they were unable to provide shots to her son as their secondary insurance was Medicaid and the office does not stock vaccines provided by the health dept through the vaccine for children program. At that time, the rules were that any child with Medicaid ins, whether primary or secondary, were to receive vaccines provided by the VFC program. As the office understood, if private stock vaccine were used, the patient/parent would be responsible for the entire cost. The office was following policy and procedure of the network. And they were discharged for Mom yelling at more than one person "F...You, F...This, F...Off" BS was also said multiple times. It was the abusive behavior towards the people who were trying to help them NOT receive a huge bill. Possibly would of been helpful if the parent knew if the ins covered vaccines. Bipolar is not an excuse, it is a treatable illness

by Upset with failure to health care on Aug 6th, 2013

Dr Diehl has seen me on and off for the past 23 years I suffer from Bi-Polar and PTSD he has been providing my medication for all the above I could complain about how my routine labs never get done but I won't (or did I) I took my 11 year old son in for his well child visit on 7/17/13, I lost my job in February so his Step Mother is his primary insurance and medicade is secondary, I was upset because this office told me I would have to take him to the health department for the shots they were not billing his primary and if they did and the insurance refused to pay there was no way I COULD. I was very upset with that comment and I did tell them this was BS I have to sit at the health department when his Doctor is capable of doing it I did have a "Bi-Polar" moment the only one ever with that office, I called the health department and they also said it was not normal for them to handle his shots the doctor office should have I called back to express my concern and frustration his staff was rude to me and I gave it right back I got a letter stating he is throwing myself and my son out of his practice. "Dr Diehl is dismissing you and your family from his practice because of the inappropriate behavior and language used in office and on the phone to his staff on Wed 7/17/13" I did apoligize to the office girl and I wish to take it back this is insane and that's coming from someone crazy, I am not making excuses for my behavior but I can not always control it and them being my doctor office should know better, Thanks for turning us away we plan to find someone more qualified to handle our health needs.

Jun 9th, 2013

Has been wrong often with diagnosis.. Follow up care not prompt .. Very slow .. This Doctors name should be Dr. Dealer .. Instead of Dr. Diehl .. Very much a pill pusher .

|  Dr. Diehl is the greatest!!!  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Diehls' for over 30 years. In this time he has treated me for a number of ailments and has given me good advice on a number of topics including weight loss, bereavement, depression, and more.My husband is a longtime patient too and has the highest regard in Dr. Diehl and his practice.If you are looking for a kind loving doctor, I highly recommend Dr. Diehl.

Jan 28th, 2009