Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Dirkers
Dr. George Dirkers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wood River, IL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Dirkers is affiliated with Saint Anthony Health Center, Granite City Hospital and Midwest Occupational Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. George Dirkers has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. George Dirkers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wood River, IL.
Dr. Naser Almasalmeh
Wood River, IL 1.33 mi28
Dr. Peng Wang
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
East Alton, IL 1.78 mi48
Dr. Nanthini Suthan
East Alton, IL 2.63 mi18