Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
by Chuck Rushing on Apr 16th, 2015

Dr. Dobo has a great bedside manner. He is an exceptional Doctor.

Great and Caring for entire Family show details Great and Caring for entire Family
Sep 8th, 2010

Everyone in my family has seen Dr. Dobo and his staff are is very nice and makes us feel comfortable. He has done surgery on three of us. He does a great job. He has even taken the time to personally call afterward to be sure we are ok and make sure we don't have any additional questions. He is an excellent dermatologist. Two of my kids are in the military and when they needed help for skin problems that they had trouble getting military doctors to treat properly, his office squeezed them in when they were in town to resolve it.

by T. Hedrick on Jul 20th, 2010

Amazing Doctor and staff.

QUICK, PLEASANT... show details QUICK, PLEASANT...
by Belle W. Jones on Aug 17th, 2009

I read other reviews where patients were "not sure" about Dr. Dobo in some important areas. I think they concern themselves with his being young. He has graduated from giid schools and been practicing 11 years. I think he is very self-confident but maybe just a little shy and tries to compensate by smiling a lot. My husband was a doctor and I have been around "medical" ovre 45 yeras, My gut-feeling is, I'd trust Dr. Dobo.

Thoughtful and Considerate show details Thoughtful and Considerate
by James1v17 on Nov 6th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Dobo is a friendly and considerate dermatologist. I have recommended him to friends and family. He and his staff are helpful and always happy to see you.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com