A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Doss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Doss graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Doss has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Community Hospital
- IMC St. John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Doss MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. George Doss practice?
- Dr. George Doss has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Doss practices Anesthesiology near Red Bank, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See Red Bank Anesthesiologists.