A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Drach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drach
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Drach Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Drach, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urinary Calculi)
- Urination Disorders
- Urologic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Drach graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Drach has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Drach MD is a male Urologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George Drach practice?
- Dr. George Drach has 1 office location.
Dr. George Drach practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.