A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Drach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drach
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Drach Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Drach, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urinary Calculi)
- Urination Disorders
- Urologic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Drach graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Drach has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Drach MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George Drach practice?
- Dr. George Drach has 1 office location.
Dr. George Drach practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.