Dr. George Drake III DO Patient Reviews

August 30th, 2016
Dr. Drake is very kind, caring dr. I would recommend him to anyone! He has a great bedside manner, is prompt in letting you know results, gives you all information you need to make the best choice for you and just truly cares about his patients.

August 24th, 2016
Find a Different Doctor
My visit with Dr. Drake was the worst experience I've ever had in a doctor's office. After my normal OBGYN left the clinic where I had been a patient of for over 6 years, I was assigned to Dr. Drake for my annual exam. Not only did he make me feel uncomfortable about that fact that I had previously taken an abortion pill, but he continued to push me to get the Gardasil vaccine after I told him I wasn't interested. He was clearly trying to get kick-backs from a drug rep. The exam was uncomfortable and borderline inappropriate (not sure why he had to run his hands down my ankles). Months later, I ended being billed for "experimental testing" that I never condoned! A normal pap should NOT cost $400 with my insurance! After fighting with my insurance company for months, I had a lawyer contact Dr. Drake and the bill was dropped. Needless to say, I go to a different office and to a different doctor now. Avoid Dr. Drake at all costs.

October 13th, 2015
My best OB experience ever
I met Dr.Drake during an emergency room visit where I not only found out I was pregnant, but might lose my child. Dr.Drake was incredibly supportive emotionally and I don't think I would have been ok if it had been any other doctor. He was patient, kind, and has sat through my hormonal scared mood swings with nothing but compassion. He is honest, even in a bad situation, but he WILL give it his all. My child's life is literally in his hands right now and I have complete faith in that. This is also coming from someone who is in the medical field and has zero faith in almost all medical professionals. He's worth meeting.

September 13th, 2015
VERY poor.
I seen this doctor about 6 times for the same dang thing and he didn't know what the heck was wrong with me so he just made sh*t up. Even had me convinced that my problem was because I was "unproportionate". So I had surgery to fix it. Months later and I'm still having pain trying to do ANYTHING with my fiance. Went to another woman doctor who actually knew her stuff and knew exactly what was wrong with me before I even got examined. Turned out to be pelvic floor dysfunction. 12 weeks of physical therapy and I'm fine now no thanks to this screw up. I suggest you women find a new doctor if you're trying to find one that knows a woman's body like a WOMAN should. Also the staff are like robots with no sense of humor. Very poor experiences with this place.

January 6th, 2015
Spent time with me and actually cares about his patients.

January 21st, 2014
Amazing
First Time I met him was after my emergancy C-Section. My regular doctor couldnt come so Dr. Drake did instead. He came to check on my several times durring my hospital stay and even came to find me in the Special care Nursery where my early daughter was being cared for. I had all my records transfered to him an have regreted it, and here it is 2 years later. His bedside manner is second to none, and he takes the time needed to explain what is going on. I firmly believe My daughter wouldnt have been born early if I would have had Dr. Drake in the first place. Then someone would have listened and maybe caught my Pre-Eclampsia early enough. As you can tell I have nothing but Wonderful things to say about him!

July 29th, 2013
Dr Drake is a knowledgable and courteous physician. He answers all questions and explains all procedures and reasons for the procedure. I would recommend Dr. Drake to anyone who needs a gentle Ob/Gyn doctor.

July 12th, 2012
Thank God I finally found a doctor who listens and cares!
I've had some horrible, horrible experiences with OBs, but I think Dr. Drake has put an end to that nightmare. When I lost my 5th baby last week (first time I met him), he took me into his office to talk, rather than sitting on an exam table with stirrups. He has listened to me, actually cares, and is determined to find out what is going on with me.

March 8th, 2012
Extremely caring
Dr. Drake is an incredible doctor! He is very patient, kind, thorough and takes the time to listen. He explains what is going on without rushing through the appointment. He makes you feel very comfortable and is extremely knowledgeable. A great doctor!

January 18th, 2012
Tammy B Livergood
Dr GL Drake is amazing. He is very thorough and understanding your needs. Bedside manner awesome. He actually talks to you and explains things.

November 12th, 2010
The BEST Doctor around
Dr Drake is the best doctor I have ever met. He is very professional. He takes the time to sit down and explain things to you and answer any questions you have. He has outstanding bedside manner. He treats you with respect and understanding. He is an absolute wonderful doctor!

September 14th, 2009
Best DR that I have ever had
Dr Drake is not only a very well educated DR, but he also has the absolute BEST bedside manners. You can tell that he treats his patients the way that he would expect for his family to be treated. He listens, and he also EXPLAINS information to the patient. I have never met another caring DR like Dr Drake. If you are going to the Reserve...you WANT this Dr. He is great.