A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Drasin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drasin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Drasin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Drasin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Drasin graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Drasin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Providence Medford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Fraim Drasin MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. George F. Drasin practice?
- Dr. George Drasin has 1 office location.
Dr. George Drasin practices Diagnostic Radiology near Oregon City, OR.
See Oregon City Radiologists.