A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Dreher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Dreher is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dreher
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Dreher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Dreher, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Palliative Care
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dreher graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Dreher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George K Dreher MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George K. Dreher practice?
- Dr. George Dreher has 5 office locations.
Dr. George Dreher practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Portland, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Westbrook, ME and Falmouth, ME.
See Portland Psychiatrists.