A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Dreher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Dreher is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Dreher, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Palliative Care
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dreher graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Dreher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George K Dreher MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George K. Dreher practice?
- Dr. George Dreher has 1 office location.
Dr. George Dreher practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Portland, ME.
See Portland Psychiatrists.