A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Campbell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Campbell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Edward Campbell DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George E. Campbell practice?
- Dr. George Campbell has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Campbell practices Family Medicine near Grants Pass, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Cave Junction, OR.
See Grants Pass Primary Care Doctors.