A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Clark, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Clark has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Paris Regional Medical Center-South
- Christus St Joseph Med Ctr -S, Paris, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Edward Clark MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. George E. Clark practice?
- Dr. George Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. George Clark practices Pediatrics near Paris, TX.
See Paris Pediatricians.