inactive

George E Davis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

August 1st, 2016
Dr. Davis is a pediatric diamond in the rough. He is very thorough and quite skilled in diagnosing and treating asthma. Dr. Davis is well-respected by his patients and his peers, and he is one of the best in his profession!

January 25th, 2013
Horrible experience. Will never see my child again because his diagnosis was inaccurate and my child suffered longer than necessary. He also made me question my skills as a parent when deep down I should have trusted my gut.

February 11th, 2012
Mother of the pediatric Patient Washington Pediatrics Washington NC
This doctor is currently working for Washington, NC (Washington Pediatrics) He has little professionalism. Also, if you take your child to see him you better watch what dose he is ordering on the RX. Found mistakes with my child's. Also wrote the wrong child's name on the RX. Washington Pediatrics - you really need to watch this physician carefully.

January 11th, 2010
Don't waste your time
Dr. Davis is probably one of the worst pediatricians out there. He is extremely cocky and he pretty much called me a bad mother just because of the type of formula that I feed my son. He is very opinionated and tries to shove his opinions down your throat. He thinks that just because he's been a dr for a long time that he knows everything. The staff is nice enough. I now have to take my son to yet another dr just to get his complete check-up! Don't waste your time on this one.

November 16th, 2009
Bad Doctor
Dr. George E. Davis is a doctor I would NOT reccomend. He is the kind of person you don't want as a friend, or a doctor. His reccomendations are usually useless also. He is pretty acurate in diagnostics, but other than that, I do not like him as a doctor. He isn't friendly either. Please do yourself a favor and get a better doctor.