A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Gilmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Gilmore is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Gilmore, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilmore graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Gilmore has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Edgar Gilmore MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George E. Gilmore practice?
- Dr. George Gilmore has 9 office locations.
Dr. George Gilmore practices Emergency Medicine near Grafton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oconomowoc, WI and Franklin, WI.
See Grafton Emergency Physicians.