A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Johnson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Edwin Johnson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. George E. Johnson practice?
- Dr. George Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. George Johnson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.