A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Joseph is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joseph
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Joseph Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Joseph has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Emil Joseph MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George E. Joseph practice?
- Dr. George Joseph has 1 office location.
Dr. George Joseph practices Ophthalmology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Ophthalmologists.