A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Joseph is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joseph
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Joseph Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Joseph has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Emil Joseph MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George E. Joseph practice?
- Dr. George Joseph has 1 office location.
Dr. George Joseph practices Ophthalmology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Ophthalmologists.