A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Eapen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Eapen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eapen
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eapen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Eapen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Eapen graduated from University of Kerala Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eapen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Greensville Memorial Hospital
- BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Eapen MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George Eapen practice?
- Dr. George Eapen has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Eapen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Emporia, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Petersburg, VA.
See Emporia Internists and Emporia Cardiologists.