Learn more about Dr. George Eapen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Eapen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eapen
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eapen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Eapen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Eapen graduated from University of Kerala Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eapen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Greensville Memorial Hospital
- BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Eapen MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George Eapen practice?
- Dr. George Eapen has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Eapen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Emporia, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Petersburg, VA.
See Emporia Internists and Emporia Cardiologists.