Learn more about Dr. George Eapen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Eapen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Eapen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Eapen graduated from University of Kerala Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eapen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Greensville Memorial Hospital
- BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eapen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George Eapen practice?
Dr. George Eapen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Colonial Heights, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Emporia, VA.
See Colonial Heights Internists and Colonial Heights Cardiologists.