A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Edouard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Edouard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Edouard, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Edouard graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Edouard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Obgyn Edouard MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. George O. Edouard practice?
- Dr. George Edouard has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Edouard practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plantation, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.