A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Elias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Elias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Elias, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elias graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Elias has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Nabil Elias MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. George N. Elias practice?
- Dr. George Elias has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Elias practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bellefontaine, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Aliso Viejo, CA and Bryan, OH.
See Bellefontaine Radiologists.