A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Eliopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Eliopoulos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Disease (Peritoneal Diseases)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Bacterial Infections
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eliopoulos graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Eliopoulos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eliopoulos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans