A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Eliopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Eliopoulos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Disease (Peritoneal Diseases)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Bacterial Infections
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eliopoulos graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Eliopoulos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George M Eliopoulos MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. George M. Eliopoulos practice?
- Dr. George Eliopoulos has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Eliopoulos practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.