A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Elkanich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Elkanich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Elkanich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Elkanich graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Elkanich has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Michael Elkanich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. George M. Elkanich practice?
- Dr. George Elkanich has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Elkanich practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Orthopedic Surgeons and Las Vegas Surgeons.