Learn more about Dr. George Elkanich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Elkanich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elkanich
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elkanich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Elkanich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Elkanich graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Elkanich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- U M C Of Southern Nevada
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George M Elkanich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George M. Elkanich practice?
- Dr. George Elkanich has 1 office location.
Dr. George Elkanich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.