A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Elkanich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Elkanich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elkanich
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elkanich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Elkanich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Elkanich graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Elkanich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- U M C Of Southern Nevada
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George M Elkanich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George M. Elkanich practice?
- Dr. George Elkanich has 1 office location.
Dr. George Elkanich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Orthopedic Surgeons.