A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Engisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Engisch is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Engisch graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Engisch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George William Engisch DO is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. George W. Engisch practice?
- Dr. George Engisch has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Engisch practices Diagnostic Radiology near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Peoria, AZ.
See Sun City West Radiologists.