A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Engisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Engisch is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engisch
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Engisch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Engisch graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Engisch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George William Engisch DO is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. George W. Engisch practice?
- Dr. George Engisch has 1 office location.
Dr. George Engisch practices Diagnostic Radiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiologists.