A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Escaravage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Escaravage is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Escaravage, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Escaravage graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Escaravage has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Cape Fear Hospital
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Kevin Escaravage MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George K. Escaravage practice?
- Dr. George Escaravage has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Escaravage practices Ophthalmology near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Ophthalmologists.