A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Escaravage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Escaravage, Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Escaravage
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Escaravage Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Escaravage, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Lacrimal Duct Obstruction
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Tear Duct Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Escaravage graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Escaravage has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Cape Fear Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Kevin Escaravage MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George K. Escaravage practice?
- Dr. George Escaravage has 1 office location.
Dr. George Escaravage practices Ophthalmology near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Ophthalmologists.