A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Escaravage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Escaravage, Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Escaravage
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Escaravage Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Escaravage, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Lacrimal Duct Obstruction
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Tear Duct Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Escaravage graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Escaravage has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Cape Fear Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Kevin Escaravage MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George K. Escaravage practice?
- Dr. George Escaravage has 1 office location.
Dr. George Escaravage practices Ophthalmology near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Ophthalmologists.