A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Esham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Esham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Esham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Esham graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Esham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Southern Ohio Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Elwood Esham MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George E. Esham practice?
- Dr. George Esham has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Esham practices Internal Medicine near Portsmouth, OH.
See Portsmouth Internists.