Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Esham
Dr. George Esham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portsmouth, OH, with another office in Portsmouth, OH. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Esham is affiliated with Southern Ohio Medical Center and King's Daughters' Medical Center. Dr. Esham has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. George Esham has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. George Esham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portsmouth, OH.
Dr. Glenn Burris
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Portsmouth, OH 0 mi25
Dr. Michael Metry
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Portsmouth, OH 0 mi31
Dr. Kathy Marks
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Portsmouth, OH 0 mi26