Dr. George Hatch III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Hatch III?

April 4th, 2016

Dr. Hatch is OUTSTANDING!!! He did NOT rush through my surgery. He took the extra time to make sure EVERYTHING was fixed, not only my rotator cuff but a torn tendon and removed the arthritis, even though it took about 3 1/2 hours for my 2 hour rotator cuff surgery. He is very kind, understanding and compassionate. Not only a Great Surgeon but a Wonderful Person.

January 8th, 2016

A doctor of orthopedic surgery and I would recommend to anyone

January 8th, 2016

He is an an amazing doctor, knowledgeable about every aspect of your condition. I highly recommend him.

March 25th, 2015

What a quack!

I fell at work. The insurance company's nurse said he was great. I bring my Mri disc and report. They took X-rays. Fine He comes in with my ex rays and starts talking about my bones and the reason they hurt is because when I walk its bone on bone and there's nothing he can do except give me a shot to cushion the bones. I guess this guy doesn't know read. My MRI report shows my rt. knee meniscus has a complex lateral tear and a horizontal tear of the (doctor talk) and a small horizontal of the free edge( dr talk) He had a nice student in the room listening to his every word. I guess his lesson for the day on knees was.. 1. Never read anything the patient provides 2. Only relay on X-rays 3 tell the patient by looking at the ex rays that the ONLY thing possible was that shot 4. When a patient asks why a cadaver miniscus can't be used. Always say #3 Even thought my niece had it done a year ago. And Voila! You are a knee specialist!'

December 18th, 2014

I am really Glad I found Dr. George Hatch the best doctor I ever seen he knows what he doing he was like an expert doctor for me and a very very good doctor. Thanks a lot Dr. George hatch and also your courteous staff

July 6th, 2013

Best orthopedic surgeon!

June 11th, 2013

EXCELLENT doctor

I had elbow surgery about a month ago with Dr. Hatch and I could not be more pleased with the results. He has been courteous, patient, professional, and caring throughout the entire process. I am quite frankly shocked at some of the other reviews; I can only assume they have the wrong doctor. I would recommend Dr. Hatch without reservation to anyone who has orthopedic issues.

February 8th, 2013

Best Ortho Ever

Dr. Hatch fixed my ACL. Because of his surgery, I can actually run again. He and his staff were the kindest, most efficient, professional people ever. Every time I went for an appointment, I felt so taken care of. The front desk people were so kind. Dr. Hatch is a very good person, and he always made me feel like my simple questions were so important and he answered them with patience. I love USC Orthopaedics Center, and all of my experience there.

September 1st, 2012

very disappointed

I can't not believe how bad this guy is. It seems like a lot of people are disappointed with his skill level. Hatch operated on my knee and I am in more pain than before the surgury.

August 22nd, 2012

Ruined My Elbow

Dr. Hatch ruined my elbow. Do not let him conduct surgery on you.

August 20th, 2012

Will File Malpractice Lawsuit Soon

Dr. Hatch ruined my knee. I have to have another surgery soon. I am looking into filing a malpractice lawsuit.

August 9th, 2012

Not a good Surgeon

Dr. Hatch messed up my knee and then told me to live with the pitiful results.