A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Jones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Jones, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Jones has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Dickenson County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Frederick Jones MD is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. George F. Jones practice?
- Dr. George Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Jones practices Pediatrics near Abingdon, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Marion, VA.
See Abingdon Pediatricians.