A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Fairey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Fairey is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Fairey, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fairey graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Fairey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital Of Port Jefferson New York Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Gage Fairey MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George G. Fairey practice?
- Dr. George Fairey has 1 office location.
Dr. George Fairey practices Psychiatry near Port Jefferson, NY.
See Port Jefferson Psychiatrists.