A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Fairey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Fairey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fairey
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fairey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Fairey, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fairey graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Fairey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital Of Port Jefferson New York Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Gage Fairey MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George G. Fairey practice?
- Dr. George Fairey has 1 office location.
Dr. George Fairey practices Psychiatry near Port Jefferson, NY.
See Port Jefferson Psychiatrists.