A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Falk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Falk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Falk
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Falk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Falk, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Falk graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Falk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Alan Falk MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. George A. Falk practice?
- Dr. George Falk has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Falk practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Allergists, New York Internists, and New York Pulmonologists.