A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Falk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Falk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Falk
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Falk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Falk, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Falk graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Falk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Alan Falk MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. George A. Falk practice?
- Dr. George Falk has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Falk practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Allergists, New York Internists, and New York Pulmonologists.