Allergy & Immunology Specialist, General Practitioner, Internists, Pulmonologist (lungs)

870 5th Ave
Upper East Side, New York, NY 10065
212-452-9661
Locations and availability (1)

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2013

It's a delight to visit Dr. Falk's. He is extremely caring and he has extensive knowledge of human body. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

|  Concerned physician, excellent clinician  |  show details
by Okame on Aug 12th, 2009

Dr. Falk's cool demeanor belies a sensitive and caring physician. He is extremely intelligent and observant and listens carefully. Keenly observant. There are no frills here, it is an old Fifth Avenue office, but I know I am in good hands. Dr. Falk has been my physician for over 11 years. His staff is professional and very busy, but always courteous, competent and helpful.

|  Worse experience of my life  |  show details
Nov 25th, 2008

It is the dirtiest place I have ever been. The only thing worse is a Starbucks bathroom but at least in there I don't have to look at vials of blood and containers of urine while a nurse attempts to take my blood without gloves on. I walked out immediately and now need a new doctor. Any recommendations?

|  Diligence and Follow-up  |  show details
by John on Oct 1st, 2008

Dr. Falk's diligence and follow-up remind me of the small-town doctor of middle America that may or may not have ever existed. The practice has no frills but this is a solo-practitioner who is takes the time to care for his patients.