Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Internist, Pulmonologist (lungs)

Best, most careful Physician I've ever had show details Best, most careful Physician I've ever had
by Best, most careful Physician I've ever had on Feb 12th, 2015

I have a lot of medical issues and in the past 5 years, have been to more doctors than I can count. So I am really confidant in saying this: Dr. George Falk is the BEST doctor I've ever had. My entire family goes to him now and everyone is happy! He's VERY thorough, very careful and methodical, exactly what you want from a doctor. Even with the routine stuff that I bet he's done a jillion times, I notice him checking labels and making sure stuff is correct before starting. His bedside manner is great, very kind, understanding, and you never feel rushed during the appointment. He asks several times if you have any questions or things he needs to know. He's the first doctor to also tell me to forward results from my dermatologist to him so that he stays in the loop. I feel he really cares about getting the whole picture, when it comes to my health. The staff is great too - kind yet straight to the point, they seem very familiar with their jobs. I really appreciate that the receptionist gave me a rundown of how HMOs work when I showed her my card (about seeking referrals), because no other office has every taken the initiative to educate patients like that in my experience. Wait times are short, the office is cozy. There's a blood lab literally the next building down, so doing your whole annual exam is really convenient (and its in my network!) I have had no trouble calling them on the phone for referrals to specialists, or getting results back. Can't recommend him enough, absolutely the best doctor ever. I seriously wish more doctors were even a fifth as caring and careful as he is, Dr. Falk is doing it right.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Oct 14th, 2013

It's a delight to visit Dr. Falk's. He is extremely caring and he has extensive knowledge of human body. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Brilliant and Wise show details Brilliant and Wise
Feb 13th, 2013

My wife and I have been Dr. Falk's patients for many years. He is the perfect internist -- holistic in his outlook, personally respectful and extraordinarily knowledgeable about both the human body and the medical profession. We fervently hope he continues practicing for many years.

Concerned physician, excellent clinician show details Concerned physician, excellent clinician
by Okame on Aug 12th, 2009

Dr. Falk's cool demeanor belies a sensitive and caring physician. He is extremely intelligent and observant and listens carefully. Keenly observant. There are no frills here, it is an old Fifth Avenue office, but I know I am in good hands. Dr. Falk has been my physician for over 11 years. His staff is professional and very busy, but always courteous, competent and helpful.

Worse experience of my life show details Worse experience of my life
Nov 25th, 2008

It is the dirtiest place I have ever been. The only thing worse is a Starbucks bathroom but at least in there I don't have to look at vials of blood and containers of urine while a nurse attempts to take my blood without gloves on. I walked out immediately and now need a new doctor. Any recommendations?

Diligence and Follow-up show details Diligence and Follow-up
by John on Oct 1st, 2008

Dr. Falk's diligence and follow-up remind me of the small-town doctor of middle America that may or may not have ever existed. The practice has no frills but this is a solo-practitioner who is takes the time to care for his patients.