A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Fareed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Fareed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fareed
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fareed Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fareed graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fareed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Carr Fareed MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. George C. Fareed practice?
- Dr. George Fareed has 1 office location.
Dr. George Fareed practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Brawley, CA.
See Brawley Family Physicians and Brawley General Practitioners.