A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Fareed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Fareed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fareed
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Fareed Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fareed graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fareed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Carr Fareed MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. George C. Fareed practice?
- Dr. George Fareed has 1 office location.
Dr. George Fareed practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Brawley, CA.
See Brawley Family Physicians and Brawley General Practitioners.