Overall Review

4.7

September 20th, 2016
You could not hope for a better doctor
Dr. Fareed is like your dream of the old time family doctor who has wisdom, skills and caring. He also hires special people. Stella in particular is a very professional and caring individual and always gets back to you if you have questions or issues. Dr. Fareed will sometimes be not precisely on schedule but you should not be unhappy about that because one day you too may need a little extra time, or you too may need to be squeezed into the schedule that is already full. I have been most grateful for the many years he has been my doctor, he has always been there for me when I needed him.

July 11th, 2016
recommend to all who need a general practitioner.

January 4th, 2016
Excellent doctor!
I no longer live in Brawley and truly miss Dr Fareed. He is the best doctor I have ever had. He listens to you, cares, and gets things done. I would recommend him to any of my own family members which is saying a lot for me.

December 3rd, 2012
BEST DOCTOR IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA !!
I have tried medical Doctors in the Imperial Valley, San Diego, La Quinta & Palm Desert.....Dr. Fareed is HANDS DOWN the very BEST Family Doctor you can find! He is caring, professional and really cares! You got an issue? He'll find it FAST! None of this "referral" scam...he does most everything himself. Trust me..he is WORTH THE WAIT!!!!! I've been a patient for over 15 years. Keep up the great work Dr. Fareed!

October 22nd, 2010
Dr. Fareed is the most caring, attentive physician I have had the pleasure to know. He is not only my doctor but I am proud to consider him a friend. I have driven 2 days for treatment when ill and out of state. Would do it again in a heartbeat.

August 12th, 2010
Great Physician, Understanding, Listens
I have been a patient of Dr. Fareed's for over 5 years. He has been the best physician that has treated my medical problems. He tells you the truth and gives you best possible solutions for your medical condition. The Valley is very lucky to have him.