Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Excellent doctor! show details Excellent doctor!
Jan 4th, 2016

I no longer live in Brawley and truly miss Dr Fareed. He is the best doctor I have ever had. He listens to you, cares, and gets things done. I would recommend him to any of my own family members which is saying a lot for me.

BEST DOCTOR IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA !! show details BEST DOCTOR IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA !!
Dec 3rd, 2012

I have tried medical Doctors in the Imperial Valley, San Diego, La Quinta & Palm Desert.....Dr. Fareed is HANDS DOWN the very BEST Family Doctor you can find! He is caring, professional and really cares! You got an issue? He'll find it FAST! None of this "referral" scam...he does most everything himself. Trust me..he is WORTH THE WAIT!!!!! I've been a patient for over 15 years. Keep up the great work Dr. Fareed!

Oct 22nd, 2010

Dr. Fareed is the most caring, attentive physician I have had the pleasure to know. He is not only my doctor but I am proud to consider him a friend. I have driven 2 days for treatment when ill and out of state. Would do it again in a heartbeat.

Great Physician, Understanding, Listens show details Great Physician, Understanding, Listens
by Jay on Aug 12th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Fareed's for over 5 years. He has been the best physician that has treated my medical problems. He tells you the truth and gives you best possible solutions for your medical condition. The Valley is very lucky to have him.