Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  BEST DOCTOR IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA !!  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2012

I have tried medical Doctors in the Imperial Valley, San Diego, La Quinta & Palm Desert.....Dr. Fareed is HANDS DOWN the very BEST Family Doctor you can find! He is caring, professional and really cares! You got an issue? He'll find it FAST! None of this "referral" scam...he does most everything himself. Trust me..he is WORTH THE WAIT!!!!! I've been a patient for over 15 years. Keep up the great work Dr. Fareed!

|  show details
Oct 22nd, 2010

Dr. Fareed is the most caring, attentive physician I have had the pleasure to know. He is not only my doctor but I am proud to consider him a friend. I have driven 2 days for treatment when ill and out of state. Would do it again in a heartbeat.

|  Great Physician, Understanding, Listens  |  show details
by Jay on Aug 12th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Fareed's for over 5 years. He has been the best physician that has treated my medical problems. He tells you the truth and gives you best possible solutions for your medical condition. The Valley is very lucky to have him.

|  Whats up Doc  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 19th, 2007 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Fareed is very friendly but not too personable. I don`t think I`ve ever had the chance to talk about something personal, nor has he aske...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com