A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Farhat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Farhat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Farhat, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Farhat graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Farhat has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Antoun Farhat MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George A. Farhat practice?
- Dr. George Farhat has 1 office location.
Dr. George Farhat practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Hurst, TX.
See Hurst Anesthesiologists and Hurst Pain Management Doctors.