A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Fatula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Fatula is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Fatula, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fatula graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Fatula has 10 hospital affiliations:
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
- Elk Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Michael Fatula MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. George M. Fatula practice?
- Dr. George Fatula has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Fatula practices Pediatrics near Du Bois, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookville, PA and Punxsutawney, PA.
See Du Bois Pediatricians.