A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Fatula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Fatula is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Fatula, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fatula graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Fatula has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Elk Regional Health Center
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fatula accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George M. Fatula practice?
Dr. George Fatula practices Pediatrics near Du Bois, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookville, PA and Punxsutawney, PA.
See Du Bois Pediatricians.