A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Feinbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Feinbaum, Internist/endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feinbaum
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Feinbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Feinbaum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinbaum graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Feinbaum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Feinbaum MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. George Feinbaum practice?
- Dr. George Feinbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. George Feinbaum practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Endocrinologists.