A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Feinbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Feinbaum, Internist/endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feinbaum
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Feinbaum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinbaum graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Feinbaum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Feinbaum MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. George Feinbaum practice?
- Dr. George Feinbaum has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Feinbaum practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Endocrinologists.