Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Feldman
Dr. George Feldman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, VA, with another office in Richmond, VA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Feldman is affiliated with Hunter Holmes McGuire VA Medical Center, Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Richmond and VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians. He speaks English.
Dr. George Feldman has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. George Feldman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.
Dr. Robert Jesse
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Richmond, VA 0 mi32
Dr. Erin Gundersen
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Richmond, VA 0 mi8
Dr. Karen Sanders
Rheumatology, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Richmond, VA 0 mi36