A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Feliciano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Feliciano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feliciano
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feliciano Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feliciano graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Feliciano has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Wendell Feliciano MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George W. Feliciano practice?
- Dr. George Feliciano has 1 office location.
Dr. George Feliciano practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.