Dr. George Wendell Feliciano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Wendell Feliciano?

Osteoarthritis

Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. George Wendell Feliciano?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 27th, 2017

Professional, Caring and Effective

Having a background in medicine, I highly value the care given by Dr Feliciano and his staff.

October 24th, 2016

Excellent..

Terrified of having a hip replacement Dr. Feliciano and his staff explained everything, kept me informed, the surgery went very well and I was up and walking without cane or walker in 4 wks when I went back for 1st follow up visit. Was driving after 6 wks and back to work and feeling human and self sufficient at 10 wks. They have you up and walking and in therapy the first day, and the physical therapy was extremely helpful and informative that they set up. Dr. Feliciano gave me my life back. Great doctor and staff! Thank you to them all!

October 14th, 2016

Felt in good hands!

Doctor Feliciano and his team were great during surgery and after. I could not feel in Beyer hands!

January 11th, 2016

my knee surgery went extremely well Dr Felicanio is a wonderful doctor

April 23rd, 2015

Sort of a bad personal experience

Not sure about this guy as a surgeon but he doesn't inspire confidence when you interact with him . My gut feeling tells me not to trust him and go consult other specialists. We had two visits in his office, his staff is good, however he comes off as uninterested, definitely not patient neither gentile. I got a shot on my knee to ease with the osteoarthritis pain and he just plunged that 3inch needle so quick and emptied its content inside my knee so fast that I started crying with so much pain, it was unbearable! I left feeling I had made a bad choice of doctor. Never going back there again!

March 13th, 2015

He is warm. funny and so caring and so is his staff. And and Sondra sp? Love the positive way I feel every time I leave .

July 8th, 2013

rude, impatient , self absorbed and I waited 1 1\2 hrs. and saw the Doctor for about 9 min. what quality of care. He never once touched any part of my body with no proper movement limatations evaluated.

October 31st, 2012

Not a good experience

Fell from a ladder and ended up in the ER. He was the Doctor on call. I had 6 broken bones. I asked him about his professional experience and how long he had been practicing and he was offended. Despite needing surgery, he dismissed me from the hospital the next day. Went to Clarian North under the care of outstanding Doctors with Methodist Sports Medicine. Wrote to Community North management so they would know of my experience and the response was minimal, couldn't even muster an apology. All's well now and I was led to a better place. Thought others should know!

July 12th, 2012

Great Knee Surgeon

My experience with Dr. Feliciano was the best I've ever encountered from his genuine care to his entire team staff. I had my knee replaced by Dr. F and I couldn't be happier. I'm glad I went through the process.

April 2nd, 2012

Following complications with my replacement hip surgery, Dr. Feliciano's follow up care and compassion were much less than ideal.

March 31st, 2012

Awesome doctor, awesome care!

I have never had a better healthcare experience than I did with Dr. Feliciano and the staff at the Indiana Surgery Center in Noblesville. They were all awesome and I would be happy to let Dr. Feliciano operate on me again, if the need arises.

December 18th, 2010

Wonderful Doctor

I can't say enough great things about Dr. Feliciano and his staff. They are very caring, follow through with every detail of care and take their time when they are in the room with you. I never felt rushed or that the doctor's mind was elsewhere. I have had a great experience with my knee replacements.