A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Ferguson is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Ferguson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ferguson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Naples Community Hospital Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George William Ferguson MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George W. Ferguson practice?
- Dr. George Ferguson has 1 office location.
Dr. George Ferguson practices Internal Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists.