A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Fernaine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Fernaine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernaine
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Fernaine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Fernaine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernaine graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fernaine has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George DR Fernaine MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George D. Fernaine practice?
- Dr. George Fernaine has 1 office location.
Dr. George Fernaine practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.