A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Fernaine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Fernaine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Fernaine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernaine graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fernaine has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George DR Fernaine MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George D. Fernaine practice?
- Dr. George Fernaine has 12 office locations.
Dr. George Fernaine practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.