A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Ferrone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Ferrone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferrone
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferrone Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Ferrone, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrone graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Ferrone has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George J Ferrone MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. George J. Ferrone practice?
- Dr. George Ferrone has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Ferrone practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near River Edge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Oradell, NJ.
See River Edge Radiologists.