A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Fielding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Fielding is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fielding
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fielding Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fielding graduated from University Of Queensland, Herston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fielding has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Fielding BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George Fielding practice?
- Dr. George Fielding has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Fielding practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.