A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Fielding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Fielding is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fielding
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fielding Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fielding graduated from University Of Queensland, Herston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fielding has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Fielding BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George Fielding practice?
- Dr. George Fielding has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Fielding practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.