A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Fielding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Fielding is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fielding graduated from University Of Queensland, Herston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fielding has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fielding accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George A. Fielding practice?
Dr. George Fielding practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and White Plains, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.