Dr. George Fielding Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Fielding?

great caring doctor

Posted on June 14th, 2017

I had surgery many years ago and I still to this day keep in touch with Dr. Fielding and his staff , they are all so caring and helpful to any question , problem , I cant say anything bad at all about Dr. Fielding and his staff I love them all Thank you all so much

Posted on February 27th, 2013

Dr. Fielding is extremely personable so it seems as if he cares. I had continuing problems with the lapband and he and his staff did not investigate or provide any answers or solutions. As a result of this lack of proper treatment and follow up, I have sustained a severe and permanent destruction of my esophagus. I was never warned of this possibility. Check out the malpractice cases.

Don't waste your time

Posted on December 30th, 2011

horrible

Richard Rhoades Westchester County New York

Posted on April 22nd, 2011

After many years of research, and waiting for the Lap Bands and procedures to be perfected, I investigated the surgeons. I would recommend Dr. Fielding to anyone who is ready to make the decision for Lap Band Surgery. He is a superlative Surgeon as is his wife. An exceptional department at NYU the staff, (many of whom have had the procedure, including Dr. Fielding) are very supporting, informative and helpful. Dr. Fielding is a master in this field. Please consider him before making your final decision. You will be happy that you did. As am I. Many Thanks to Dr. Fielding and his staff at NYU for everything.

Wonderful Dr!!

Posted on February 16th, 2011

Dr Fielding is highly skilled and very caring. He is a wonderful DR in everyway and I would recommend him to anyone!

Excellent Bariatric Surgeon

Posted on July 29th, 2009

Dr. Fielding was my last hope. I was told I was not a candidate for Gastric Banding. He assured me he could perform the surgery and did so very successfully. I would recommend Dr. Fielding to anyone who is looking for the best. I also found his bedside manner charming and, while his practice is extremely busy, I felt like his only patient.

Posted on June 25th, 2017