A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Figueroa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Figueroa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Figueroa graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Figueroa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Maricopa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Anthony Figueroa MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. George A. Figueroa practice?
- Dr. George Figueroa has 1 office location.
Dr. George Figueroa practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.