A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Figueroa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Figueroa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Figueroa graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Figueroa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Figueroa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George A. Figueroa practice?
Dr. George Figueroa practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL and Laveen, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.