A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Flamm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Flamm graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Flamm has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rancocas Hosp, Willingboro, Nj
- Lourdes Medical Center Of Burlington County, Willingboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Geoffrey Flamm MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George G. Flamm practice?
- Dr. George Flamm has 1 office location.
Dr. George Flamm practices Family Medicine near Beverly, NJ.
See Beverly Primary Care Doctors.