A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Flamm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flamm
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Flamm Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Flamm graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Flamm has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rancocas Hosp, Willingboro, Nj
- Lourdes Medical Center Of Burlington County, Willingboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Geoffrey Flamm MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George G. Flamm practice?
- Dr. George Flamm has 1 office location.
Dr. George Flamm practices Family Medicine near Beverly, NJ.
See Beverly Family Physicians.