A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Flesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Flesh graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Flesh has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flesh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George M. Flesh practice?
Dr. George Flesh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, Urology, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, MA and Wellesley Hills, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Chestnut Hill Urologists, and Chestnut Hill Endocrinologists.