A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Flesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Flesh is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Flesh graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Flesh has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George M Flesh MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. George M. Flesh practice?
- Dr. George Flesh has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Flesh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, MA and Wellesley Hills, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.