Learn more about Dr. George Florakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Florakis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Florakis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Corneal Diseases, Corneal Transplantation, and Corneal Transplantation Corneal Surgery Cornea & External Eye Disease.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Florakis graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Florakis has 24 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Florakis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George J. Florakis practice?
Dr. George Florakis practices Ophthalmology near Scarsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Scarsdale Ophthalmologists.