A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Florakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Florakis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Florakis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Florakis graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Florakis has 25 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George James Florakis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George J. Florakis practice?
- Dr. George Florakis has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Florakis practices Ophthalmology near Scarsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Scarsdale Ophthalmologists.