Dr. George Flowers MD Patient Reviews

2.9

• Good
  • Bad

March 3rd, 2012
Dr Flowers replaced my ACL 2 1/2 years ago. During follow up visits I complained that I could not squat down fully and would experience pain when I try. He insisted this was a muscular issue and I needed more exercise and therapy for my knee to return to normal. My knee is still in the same condition. A MRI determined I have torn maniscus issues that were never corrected during surgery. This is a workers comp case and I fill Dr Flowers thought I was exaggerating my problem. He was quick to dismiss my complaints. I felt I was given second rate treatment due to this being a Workers Comp claim.

April 19th, 2011
Great doctor. I just hate that he is no longer in my area.

November 16th, 2010
Dr Flowers was very arrogant and had no bed side manners. Dr. Flowers performed surgery on my shoulder and I was in more pain after the surgery than before. After 4 months of physical therapy I was unable to reach full range of motion due to pain. During physical therapy, my therapist continued to send updates to Dr. Flowers stating I was unable to reach full range of motion due to pain. When I complained of my pain, Dr Flowers released me from his care saying I did not have confidence in the medical treatment I was being provided. Dr. Flowers told me he was paid in full and did not get paid for follow up care.

July 6th, 2010
Good Doctor
Dr. Flowers recently replaced my ACL. My experience with him before and now after the surgery has been ok... He is a great doctor and I still feel good about choosing him, I just wish he had a better personality. At my post-op visit, he seemed almost offended that came in on my crutches; I knew I was supposed to be weaning myself off of them, but nobody told me for how long!!Believe me, I want to be better quickly, too :)Anyways, I DO recommend Dr. Flowers for your surgery needs.

January 30th, 2009