A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Fluter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Fluter is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Fluter, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fluter graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Fluter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Rehabilitation Hospital
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Clinsti Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Gerard Fluter MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George G. Fluter practice?
- Dr. George Fluter has 1 office location.
Dr. George Fluter practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Physiatrists and Wichita Sports Medicine Doctors.