A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Fogg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Fogg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Fogg, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogg graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Fogg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fogg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans