A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Fogg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Fogg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Fogg, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogg graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Fogg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Chee-Chiu Fogg MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. George C. Fogg practice?
- Dr. George Fogg has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Fogg practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Grand Rapids Pediatricians and Grand Rapids Pediatric Specialists.