Learn more about Dr. George Fogg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Fogg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fogg
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fogg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Fogg, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogg graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Fogg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Chee-Chiu Fogg MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. George C. Fogg practice?
- Dr. George Fogg has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Fogg practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Grand Rapids Pediatricians and Grand Rapids Infectious Disease Doctors.