Dr. George Ford, FACP
Internist, General Practitioner

Video profile

Total Satisfaction show details Total Satisfaction
by Mark Mitchum on Aug 11th, 2016

Simply put, Dr. Ford is tops, along with his staff at IMED. He has taken me through thick and thin, large and little, open heart surgery and standard sinusitis, and is literally a friend and colleague in life and faith. He listens and speaks equally well, clearly and accurately. His staff shares his attitude to do whatever they can to accomodate special needs and circumstances, from appointments affected by my travels, to referrals and medications as primary care physician. He knows the top specialists professionally and personally, and when those physicians know you come from Dr. Ford, you're already one-up with them. Thanks Dr. Ford and team, sincerely.

Note of Appreciation show details Note of Appreciation
by Elm,er F. Williams on Jul 31st, 2016

Dr. George Ford III is the very best Internal medicine doctor in the world. No only do I visit him but I refer all my friends to him. Additionally his staff is very responsive to my needs. Whenever I call in I am taken care of or if necessary I get a call back, THE SAME DAY.

by Nancy on Jul 30th, 2016

Dr. Ford is absolutely the best. Thorough, knowledgeable, kind and compassionate. He's been my doctor for 15 years and I don't know what I'd do without him.

by Margie v corkran on Jun 4th, 2016

Great doctor.

May 20th, 2016

Dr George Ford is a totally professional internal medicine doctor.

May 15th, 2016

Dr. Ford and IMED are the BEST in town!

by Elmer F. williams on May 7th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Ford for over 15 years. without question he is the very best Internal Medicine doctor in San Antonio. Also his staff is marvelous.

Exceptional Service show details Exceptional Service
by Elmer F. Williams on Mar 28th, 2016

I am an eighty year old male and as one can imagine I have numerous doctor appointments; so I visit several doctors office and interact with their staff. Without question the staff at IMED and Dr. Ford are the absolute best. I have been a patient at IMED for over fifteen years and I always feel like family returning from a vacation when I return. The care given by Dr. Ford and the staff is second to none.

Great Doc show details Great Doc
Mar 27th, 2016

Dr. Ford has been my physician for 14 years. He is personable, prompt, and knowledgeable.

by Darles on Mar 18th, 2016

Dr Ford has always addressed all my concerns. He answers questions in laymen's terms, is engaging and it is comfortable to discuss personal issues with him. I have seen him for many years and heartily recommend him.

Mar 13th, 2016

Dr. Ford is one of the best doctors you can find!!

Mar 7th, 2016

I have been with Dr. Ford for more than 10 years. When I started working for one of the local hospital systems I chose to stay with my husband's insurance so that I could keep Dr. Ford as my physician. His commitment to treating the whole person has kept me healthily without an over reliance on medications. I highly recommend him as a physician and as a person.

Dr. Ford is an excellent and caring physician. He has guided us well for at least 18 years. show details Dr. Ford is an excellent and caring physician. He has guided us well for at least 18 years.
by Virginia Kalt on Mar 7th, 2016

Dr. Ford has been our family physician for at least 18 years. He is extremely intelligent and kind. He never rushes us during office visits or makes us feel like we have imposed should we have to call him in emergencies. The iMed office is the most efficient I have encountered. We feel we have been well-cared for over these many years.

by Jim Guess on Feb 28th, 2016

I can not imagine having any other Dr. As my primary care giver.

Dr. Ford show details Dr. Ford
by Lew Levitan on Feb 21st, 2016

I have been a patient for 20 years. Very concerned , knowledgeable, caring physician. He diagnostically saved my life four and a half years ago.

Excellent! show details Excellent!
by Rita Galan on Feb 2nd, 2016

Dr. Ford is wonderful, he takes his time explaining things to me. He is truly interested in what I have to say.

by Marie Tripp on Dec 29th, 2015

Cannot imagine a time when i could not see DR.Ford.I have been a patient over 30 years and credit my good health to care and concern of Dr Ford.

George Ford, M.D. show details George Ford, M.D.
by Caroline L. Ingram on Dec 26th, 2015

Dr Ford is a caring doctor. He referred me, when he didn't have the answer and I believe that saved my life!

by Carole FLOECK on Dec 22nd, 2015

I am blessed to have a godly man as my friend and caring diligently to provide my primary care. I thank The Great Physician for sharing His healing power with George FORD the third and me

Dr. George A. Ford, III - iMED HEALTHCARE -Most Professional Doctor and Staff show details Dr. George A. Ford, III - iMED HEALTHCARE -Most Professional Doctor and Staff
by Jacqueline M. Haas-Dreher on Dec 17th, 2015

Dr. George Ford is a most caring, detailed, professional as well as his nurse and staff. He spends time reviewing my labs, recent test results, medication and other discussions. He listens and thoroughly answer all of my questions or concerns. He is thorough and has a caring, pleasant and professional demeanor. I have nothing but the utmost respect for him and IMED and would refer anyone to him. In fact, I have referred 5 people to the IMED HEALTHCARE because I am confident they will receive the same top quality care I have been given. Patients need a partner in the management of their health wellness, prevention and care. I wholeheartedly recommend this practice.

Patient show details Patient
by Ida Rodriguez on Dec 11th, 2015

Dr. Ford has been my Internist for over 30 years. He is very knowledgeable in his field and always so professional. He is a very personable person, caring, and compassionate. My health concerns have always been taken care of, and he continues to monitor my well-being by not being complacent. I trust him with any aspect of my medical needs. The traits I find in him I find in some of my closest friends.

Nov 30th, 2015

Dr. Ford is professional, knowledgeable, courteous and is genuinely interested in your health.

Jul 27th, 2012

A really great doctor but a rude and hot-tempered support nurse.

Consciencious and Caring show details Consciencious and Caring
Dec 5th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Ford for over 20 years. He has treated my wife and my in-laws as well. He has looked for solutions to some difficult medical problems and has been willing to spend extra time to find the solutions to the issues. The average time actually visiting with the doctor has diminished over the years but his concern has not. I trust him.

Great doctor but too busy. show details Great doctor but too busy.
Oct 24th, 2011

Difficult to get a timely appointment. Very cumbersome and time consuming to make appointments, get prescription refills, check on billing, etc. Doctor is great but most of the time you can't get in to see him without long wait. However, support nurse is also excellent.

by Roberta on Mar 26th, 2009

Dr. Ford genuinely cares about his patients. I trust him completely to take care of my medical needs.

Solid Doc show details Solid Doc
Feb 19th, 2009

Dr Ford is considered one of the brightest internists in San Antonio. He is thorough. My only issue is that he sometimes is too slow to recommend a specialist.