A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Francos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Francos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Francos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Francos graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Francos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Charles Francos MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. George C. Francos practice?
- Dr. George Francos has 6 office locations.
Dr. George Francos practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Nephrologists.