Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Francos
Dr. George Francos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Voorhees, NJ, with other offices in Voorhees, NJ and Philadelphia, PA (and 1 other location). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Francos is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Methodist Hospital. Dr. Francos has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. George Francos has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. George Francos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.
Dr. Kurt Miceli
Psychiatry, Neurology, Internal Medicine
Voorhees, NJ 0.01 mi10
Dr. Cuckoo Choudhary
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Voorhees, NJ 0.01 mi25
Dr. Richard Dittrich
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, General Practice, Internal Medicine
Voorhees, NJ 0.01 mi43