A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Freeman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mccurtain Memorial Hospital
- MC Curtain Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freeman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George E. Freeman practice?
Dr. George Freeman practices Internal Medicine near Idabel, OK.
See Idabel Internists.